Tuesday, September 3, 2013

An Evening Ride



-Sugar Land Honda & Toyota drivers you are rude - I was in the bike lane where I was sposed to be, you had an entire lane, no need to get that close!!
-Sugar Land Chevy & Dodge drivers are much nicer, they swing wide even when you're in the bike lane and they don't have to
-Shout out to the big diesel Dodge truck for stayin behind me and blockin traffic when there was no bike lane, much appreciated
-From my house to Hwy 90 via Burney is 4 miles
-I'm spoiled to my bike shorts - butt hurts without them
-I'm thinkin a gel seat cover would be nice too
-Can't wait for my CamelBak to get here, that's right, it's going on short rides with me too
-Had to fight and pedal hard to get down to Hwy 90, but it was a breeze comin back - no really, it was - the wind was at my back
-I think the Sugar Land cop was bored so he was stalking me - s'all good I was in the bike lane and following the traffic laws, and to answer your question...Yes, I did do a seatbelt check when I first saw him
-As it got a bit darker I found myself impressed with how far my blinking light reflected off things...til I heard the thunder and realized that was lightning flashing, not my light reflecting
-It was so hot I looked like I showered in my clothes by the time I got home
-Totally exhausted...what a great feeling!

No comments:

Post a Comment